New Car Sales Associate
|Location:||Sugar Land, TX|
|Benefits:||Full Benefits/Paid Time Off|
|Employment Type:||Full Time|
|Description:||Assist clients in their buying decision of a new Mercedes-Benz. Must be up to date on product knowledge of Mercedes-Benz and competitive automobiles. |
- Understand that business is built on Customer satisfaction and devote himself/herself to ensuring satisfaction to all Customers
- Determine each Customer's vehicle needs thru use of the Customer Needs Analysis Process outlined herein
- Select, Present and Demonstrate vehicle(s) per the Vehicle Selection, Presentation and Demonstration Process outlined herein
- Seek Customer Agreement to purchase/lease a new vehicle per the Customer Agreement Process outlined herein
- Deliver new vehicles per the Vehicle Delivery Process outlined herein and in the Mercedes-Benz New Vehicle Delivery Guide
- Attend all Sales Meetings
- Maintain a Customer follow-up system as directed by New Vehicle Sales Manager that encourages repeat and referral business and that contribute to Customer satisfaction
- Self-educate as to new products, vehicle features and controls, accessories, etc. and their benefit to Customers
- Establish personal income goals that are consistent with Dealership standard for productivity and develop a strategy to meet those goals
- Report and review with New Vehicle Sales Manager regarding status towards objectives, planned activities, training, etc.
- Understand automotive terminology and maintain ongoing product knowledge for Mercedes-Benz and competitive models
- Know and understand vehicle equity, values and trade-in options and be able to explain to Customers at management direction
- Introduce all Customers to the Dealership Service and Parts Department and EDUCATE the Customer on how to do business there
- Know and understand all applicable federal, state and local laws governing the sale or lease of a vehicle
- High school diploma or equivalent.
- Ability to understand and use written, electronic and verbal communications.
- Minimum of two years sales experience.
- Professional personal appearance.
- Excellent communication, organization, and
- Customer relationship skills.
- Valid in-state driver's license.
This job is no longer active. Please click here to see current job listings.